The GMCS Course aims to equip the entrants of the profession with some essential
skills, such as-
- General Management and Business Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Group Discussion Skills
- Client Interaction Skills
- Legal document Preparation Skills
- To enable the participants to become more confident
and capable of using the knowledge gained while doing the Chartered Accountancy
- To increase the level of awareness of Management theory
and Practice with the ultimate aim of self development
The Course would, inter alia, aim at developing the habit
of reading with the enhanced capacity of comprehension.
- A student who has passed Intermediate / Professional
Education (Examination – II) and is serving last 12 months of practical training
is eligible to undergo the course.
- A student who has passed Professional Competence Course
/ Integrated Professional Competence Course and is serving last 12 months of practical
training is eligible to undergo the course.
- A student who completes Three Months’ Residential Programme
in General Management, Personality Development and Communication Skills / Six Weeks
Residential Professional Skills Development organized by the Board of Studies will
not be required to undergo GMCS Course.
The duration of the course is 15 days full time. Classes
may be held 6 hours each day for 6 days a week (15 X 6 = 90 hours). The suggested
- 10.00 A.M. – 01.15 P.M. with a break
- 02.00 P.M. – 05.15 P.M. with a break
Multiple methods including lectures, case studies, presentations,
group discussions, management games, projects, mock interviews etc. will be used.
- To enable intensive training, batch size is restricted
to 50 students.
- The student will be required to complete the course
without discontinuity, to be eligible to receive the certificate.
The fees is Rs.5500/- per student on non-residential basis
inclusive of course and study materials. The fee should be paid through DD drawn
on “Faridabad Branch of NIRC of ICAI” payable at Faridabad.
Faculty are drawn from experienced and well known members of the profession, management
consultants/trainers and members of the academic community from Universities/Management